Cyber Security Sales Execs!
Are you tired of unrealistic OTE's?
Overly complicated and ever-changing commission schemes?
And let's face it, they never make it better for you do they
What if there was another way?
What if a company had a simple but generous commission scheme?
One that rewards you well for selling their services into existing clients, but even better for bringing on new clients?
You'd want to know more, right?
One of the best MSSP's I've worked with just so happen to be recruiting for the following role:
Senior Cyber Security Sales Exec
Up to £90k basic + seriously good OTE, which is genuinely achievable
Managed Security Service Provider
That's the basics, now for the good stuff
- A generous basic, up to £90k but this is negotiable
- A clear, honest, and generous commission scheme. It's only got 2 tiers - existing clients and new clients. Simple.
- This is a senior position so they don't want to handhold or micro manage, and quite frankly don't have the time to - they're far too busy driving the business forward.
- To close big deals with big clients, enterprise level £1million a year and higher.
What you'll need to do:
- Quite simple this one, drive new business in your verticals - these aren't set in stone, it depends on your own expertise
- You'll work with existing clients, as well as prospecting, meeting, and negotiating with top level stakeholders in new clients
- You'll sell their full range of security services. From pen testing, to risk advisory, to full monitoring detection and response.
So if you've got a couple of years experience selling cybersecurity products or services click "apply" now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment