Senior Cyber Security Sales Executive - up to £80k - OTE
Adeptis Group have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join the sales team within an industry leader within Network Security.
The successful candidate will be able to build and maintain relationships with new business prospects and existing clients at the C-Suite and have a proven track record of sales success and business development.
The right candidate will have a minimum 3 years of sales experience and, ideally, a background in managed services technology and/or cyber security sales. Furthermore, they will need to demonstrate how they have successfully managed and grown corporate accounts.
- Build, develop a sales pipeline for New Business prospects in a specific set of vertical industries
- Build, develop and nurture relationships with key customer contacts (C-level, director level, manager level, engineering level)
- Successfully position the client's Cyber Consulting Services and MSSP offering to the Target audience
- Successfully convert prospects to Customers
- Increase the levels of revenue and profitability within each customer and expanding the portfolio of services
- Generate leads and look after the entire sales cycle of an opportunity to conversion/closed won.
- Report back to Sales Director & present a quarterly report to the Board of Directors
The successful candidates will:
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of organisational and planning skills
- Intermediate to high level of understanding and skills for using all Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player who works as part of the team
- Professional in attitude, conduct and appearance
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.