Senior Security Monitoring Specialists
Adeptis Group are looking for Senior Security Monitoring Specialists who have a deep knowledge of topics like SIEM, threat management, attack simulation, purple teaming, log file aggregation and use case development.
The person we are looking for will look after the Security Operations team as a senior connection point for junior team members but also as a deputy for the Security Operations Team Leader.
This will be working for one of the Big Four auditors. This client present excellent career opportunities, with free snacks, learning support and a development plan.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Arc-Sight, Splunk or Q-Radar and you understand the architecture and business processes around these technologies;
- You are interested in new developments in your domain (such as STIX/TAXII) and are keen on exploring the added value of this for the clients;
- You are aware of the latest attacker Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs) and can translate these to use cases for detection;
- You will have a clear vision on security monitoring and are willing to share your views in presentations for clients and the conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with the team to train less experienced colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Several years of relevant work experience, ideally within Security or network operations centre
- Fluent English (verbally and written)
- Recognised qualifications or accreditation's in Security
- Experience in working within consultancy
Salary - €3,000 - €4,000p/m dependant on experience
Please note; Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing