Senior Information Security Engineer - 6 month Contract
Adeptis Group are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer for a contract with a leading global consulting and technology firm. This company has seen a great increase in the demand for their Information Security Engineer offering, and therefore the team is growing to support this.
This company offers engaging project work across a range of different industry sectors, and they are looking to hire a senior consultant with experience delivering security strategy and implementation projects.
- Location: London
- Rate: £550 - £750
- Duration: 6 months minimum
- Start: 24th Jan
- Demonstrated ability to identify security risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technical projects
- Strong technical knowledge within Cyber Security Space
- An in-depth understanding of the vulnerability assessment & penetration testing process
- Ability to run and manage complex projects to a high level
- Experience of incident management and forensics for security related issues
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desirable security certification or working towards obtaining i.e. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), The Open Group Architecture Framework TOGAF etc.
- Degree in the area of (i.e. computer science) or equivalent experience
Call me on 01273 855350 or apply via the link or send your CV to l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing
Candidates must be eligible to work within EU due to the speed of the process, unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship for this position
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Information Security Recruitment