Service Manager - Security Services (SOC / Security Operations) - Permanent Position based in Frankfurt.
Adeptis Group is offering the opportunity to join a Global Fortune 500 company in a pioneering position as Service Manager for a newly established SOC. This SOC is part of a global network of 25 SOC's and has been established in Germany to service the nothern European region, with a strong focus on Germany.
As Service Manager for Security Operations / Cyber Defence, you will be responsible for shaping the SOC services. You will play a key role in the review of Security Strategy, Policies, Procedures, Processess, Systems, Threat Identification and Response Services.
Day to day you will assume responsibility for; customer service; quality assurance; service delivery, management of implementation projects; conduct quarterly reviews; actively seek to improve security services; agree and manage SLA's; provide support in reporting and investigating incidents or breaches;
- Experience with MacAfee and Q Radar
- A strong background in IT (Especially a good understanding of Network Architecture)
- Had Exposure to IT Security / Cyber Defence
- An understanding of Risk Management Processes
- Previous experience in Stakeholder management
- Previous leadership experience (building high performing teams)
- Any industry recognised certifications would be an added bonus
- Professional proficiency in German is beneficial
We are offering:
- The chance to join a new security service, within a large and stable organisation, who already have a globally established Security Organisation
- Opportunity to help shape the Cyber service in Germany
- Opportunity to build and grow a team
- Lot's of opportunity to progress your career in either management or further within a Security specialism
- This is a permanent position, based in Frankfurt
This is a very unique opportunity to join a large corporate organisation and help to shape their Cyber Defence services, with lots of scope to progress yourself as the service grows. Are you looking for a new challenge and would you like to shape your future?
Then contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group for more information. [email protected]
Adeptis Group - Extraordinary Cyber Talent