Security Analyst | SOC Analyst - Cheltenham
Adeptis Group has an exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst with a well know global security consultancy that is renowned for the highly tailored solutions they provide to secure some of the world's best-known brands.
As part of their continued mission for world domination, they are rapidly expanding and looking for driven & experienced security analysts to come on board and join their team of elite specialists in the flagship Cheltenham office.
- Perform detailed analysis of the data captured by monitoring systems
- Responding to and investigating alerts
- Acting as a senior escalation point for the business in the SOC
- Supporting Investigative Consultants with incident response investigations
- Providing mentorship and guidance to more junior analysts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Security analysis, especially configuration, operation and troubleshooting
- Ideally, 2+ years of hands-on experience working in a SOC
- Experience working with SIEM products
- An understanding of the core discipline, including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware and security
- A passion for cyber security and a keen interest in professional growth and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business who has grown exponentially over the last few years, opening offices all over the world and constantly evolving their service offering, creating multiple progression routes to all involved as well as investing heavily in the development of this analytics team.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK or EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.