Junior SOC Analyst
Up to £45,000
Are you a SOC Analyst who wants to work in Central London but is growing tired of shift work?
Envious of your friends living that 9-5 lifestyle?
We are searching for a SOC Analyst to join a team of Cyber Experts protecting an internationally renowned online retailer, headquartered in central London.
What's in it for you:
- Working 9 to 5 (What a way to make a living!) No more tiring night shifts!
- Generous package including a fixed basic salary up to £45,000
- Opportunity to work and develop amongst a skilled team of industry professionals for an exciting brand, that will undoubtedly further your career
Some of what you'll need:
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a SOC environment or a background in Security/IT/Network teams
- Experience with Security IR and Network monitoring in medium to large organizations
- Experience with Endpoint protection such as EDR, Enterprise AV policies and/or GPO security
- Experience with Windows and Linux internals
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessment, host-based/scanner scanning and patching process
- Familiarity of Web Application Security
- Knowledge of Cloud based computing services (Such as: Google, AWS, MS Azure)
This is a great opportunity for a SOC Analyst to work with companies abroad whilst getting to experience day to day London life and working at an amazing HQ in central London.
Sound like your ideal role?
Click "apply" now or for more information please contact Ollie Pleasants n at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or o.pleasants(at)adeptisgroup.com