SOC analyst / Permanent / Frankfurt area
Adeptis Group is currently looking for an experienced SOC Analyst to join a global leading communications services company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, facing the latest global security threats. You'll take on interesting challenges whilst progressing in a career in cyber alongside some of the best minds in the business.
- Cyber Security event analysis
- Identification of threat paths
- Investigation and follow up of escalated events
- Supporting the management of criminal incidents affecting the company and services provided
- Advising various departments and external customers on the subject of security
The ideal SOC analyst would have:
- Completed university studies in computer science, economics, business administration or any other comparable field
- Any of the relevant industry certifications (GCIH, HCIA, ECIH, CSIH, SCPO)
- Several years of relevant professional experience within a security or network operations centre
- Experience in the analysis and interpretation of data
- Relevant experience in risk and incident management
- Experience with SIEM technologies is advantageous
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
Then please contact Rebecca Sykes at Adeptis Group
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing