Strategy and Transformation Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent role, Zurich.
Adeptis Group is looking for an experienced Strategy and Transformation Manager, who would like to join one of Europe's largest and most reputable Cyber Risk teams.
You will be leading high profile security transformation programmes, advising organisations on Cyber Security matters, identifying and explaining Cyber Risks within new digital transformation initiatives, shape and deliver innovative solutions and help to develop disruptive market propositions.
- You will have a top tier Cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders
- A high-level understanding of security domains such as; advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, cloud security, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics and vulnerability management
- A deep understanding of Cyber Risk in regards to business processes, supporting technology and controls
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively to a range of audiences
- Relevant cyber qualifications, for example CISSP, CISM, PCI QSA or equivalent, are seen as beneficial
You will be joining a highly regarded company that is uniquely positioned to help high profile clients improve their Security, Privacy and Resilience. As well as working within a leading Security practice and tackling challenging issues for high profile clients you will be encouraged to build lasting and meaningful relationships with colleagues that are fun to work with. On a personal level, you will get the chance to rapidly progress your career in an environment that offers excellent mentoring, training and development.
To apply now, please send your cv and short motivation to Rebecca Sykes at Adeptis Group
Adeptis Group - Global leader in Cyber Security Recruitment
This placement will be managed by our Swiss partner.