Talent Acquisition Manager |London | £50,000 - £55,000
Adeptis Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to take on a key position leading the Internal Recruitment operations for an exciting Cyber Security firm in London.
As a subsidiary arm of a leading multinational engineering business, this Cyber Security consulting firm has experienced considerable growth over the past few years resulting in expansion across the European, US and Australian markets. Following the development of their brand as an industry leader in the Cyber Security professional services space, this business is going from strength to strength and continue to hire across their 5 global offices.
This role is an opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to progress their career within a niche, yet global and ambitious organisation.
What's in it for you:
- Working in the Cyber Security industry for a global leader with an established brand and attractive employee value proposition (EVP)
- A leadership role with direct influence on the business
- Great potential for career growth within the company
- The opportunity to work for a creative, forward thinking business that people want to work for
What you need:
· Experience in candidate acquisition, utilising a range of different channels to attract talent with a focus on ensuring a positive experience for candidates throughout the recruitment processes
· Evidence of handling a high volume of talent in the recruitment pipeline
· Experience building relationships with stakeholder and hiring managers, qualifying requirements and managing expectations
· Experience delivering and influencing internal recruitment strategies to fulfil the business demand
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in the recruitment industry
Some key responsibilities:
· Head the full cycle of recruiting for all hires and deliver sourcing strategy in order to create pipelines and reduce agency costs
· Continuously to develop the company's position as the Cyber Security employer of choice in order to secure the market's top talent
· Develop and maintain strong network of external talent pools to make sure they represent the brand correctly
· Manage agency relationships to ensure efficient delivery to supplement the internal teams work
Is this the role for you?
Click "apply" now or for more
information please contact Ollie Pleasants n at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273
855350 or o.pleasants(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader
in Cyber Security Recruitment