We know how much value people place on their ability to learn and grow in the job.
At Adeptis we aim to create a fun, stimulating and challenging work environment so that our employees can grow as the business grows.
What we offer
- A fun and challenging career opportunity in specialist recruitment.
- A great office location in central Hove with bars, cafes, restaurants etc on your doorstep.
- Comprehensive 6 month training programme in recruitment fundamentals & Cyber Security.
- A very international and multi-lingual company culture and working environment.
- An opportunity to work in Cyber Security, a hot and fast growing sector.
- A very experienced management team.
- A competitive basic salary and commission scheme to maximise your earnings.
Perks and Benefits
- Generous commission structure
- Uncapped bonus - fulfil your potential!
- 25 days holiday
- Office breakout area with beanbags, TV and chill zone
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday
- Work out Wednesdays (1hr 20 min lunch break for exercise)
- Holiday Incentives (Barcelona, Lisbon, Majorca to name a few)
- Office beer fridge!
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly wrap up events with office wide activity (Go Karting, Wine Tasting, Volleyball etc)
- Lunch club for individuals who smash their target (The Ivy, The Grand etc)
- Incredible Christmas parties…
This is an opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant who is looking for a new challenge and to join an emerging business with an already prominent global brand in a dynamic market with an impressive list of world-class clients with the Cyber Security space.
The business is driven by an organic growth mentality, so joining at this early stage will provide definite career development and management opportunities.
If you think a job at Adeptis Group would fit you down to a ‘T’, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit at Adeptis to Billy Humphreys [email protected]